Im Folgenden zeigen wir Ihnen die Seite in Englisch als Alternative.
5795 series - Rubber flat narrowband absorber
Rubber flat narrowband absorber is a thin flexible narrow band resonating radar absorbent...
Our rubber flat narrowband absorbers (also known as Pinpoint types, microwave absorbers) attenuate 10-20 dB at one particular frequency. These narrow band absorbers are mainly designed for UHF (300MHz ~ 3GHz range) and SHF (3~30GHz) frequency range.
Area's of application
- For radar signature management by covering the ship mast.T
- To avoid the ground reflections at open area test sits (OATS).
- To eliminate interferences and unnecessary reflection.
- To avoid the cross talk between transmitter and receiver antenna.
- Frequency: 1-40GHz
- Material thickness: it is determined by resonant frequency (applied center frequency)
- Temperature resistance characteristics: -50℃ - 150℃
- Environment: unlimited
- Power handing capacity: above 2kW/sqm
- Absorption properties: resonance point attenuation ≤-18dB
5795 series Rubber flat narrowband absorber is suitable for the occasions that require thin sheet and without broadband; when used, it shall have metal substrate, and it shall be close pasted; it is mainly applied for the reflecting of metal components inside the radar cabin, the substrate inside the radar cabin can help to suppress electromagnetic interference and etc
Product specification and performance
|Part number||Resonant frequency
|These values are measured under laboratory conditions.
In your situation results may differ, please read our Guarantee
Please note: it can be customized as per request and cut in every shape according to your CAD drawing.